Legal & Licensing
FBC Mortgage, LLC Legal Disclosures and License Information
It is FBC Mortgage, LLC policy to comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Fair Housing Act. In addition, it is FBC Mortgage, LLC policy to comply with state laws that provide greater protection. FBC Mortgage, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender, and does not engage in business practices that discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; national origin; ancestry; sex; marital status; familial status (number and age of children); sexual orientation; age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding agreement); medical history; disability; physical condition; military status; because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act or Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA); that all or part of a consumer’s income derives from a public assistance program; or any other basis prohibited by law. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
State Disclosure Requirements
FBC Mortgage, LLC is a licensed mortgage lender. The following states require certain disclosure of licensing information.
- Alaska | FBC Mortgage, LLC NMLS #152859
- Arizona | FBC Mortgage, LLC d/b/a Home Loans Today, 189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 970, Orlando, FL 32801 | License No. 0922681 Branch Location – 2198 East Camelback Road, Suite 235, Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Arkansas | FBC Mortgage, LLC 189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 970 Orlando, FL 32801 | License No. 104737
- Licensed under the Department of Business Oversight under the California Finance Lenders Law | License No. 60DBO44688
- Licensed under the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act | License No. 4131257;
- Colorado | FBC Mortgage, LLC NMLS #152859 | (866) 413-2563 | Regulated by the Division of Real Estate;
- Florida | Mortgage Lender Servicer License | License No. MLD205;
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Lender Licensee | License No. 33248 | 189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 970, Orlando, FL 32801;
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee | License No. MB.MD6760953 | Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Banking – James R. Thompson Center, 100 W. Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601 | 1+ (888) 473-4859 | FBC Main Office: 189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 970, Orlando, FL 32801 | Out-of-State Branch Office: 6855 South Havana St., Suite 320, Centennial, CO 80112 | In-State Branch Office: 1304 N. Hickory Avenue, Arlington Heights, IL 60004 | Trade Name Home Loans Today
- Kansas |FBC Mortgage, LLC | Mortgage Company License | License # MC.0025190
- Maine | FBC Mortgage, LLC, Supervised Lender License NMLS #152859 | License No. SLM12395
- Massachusetts | FBC Mortgage, LLC Mortgage Broker |License No. MC152859
- Massachusetts | FBC Mortgage, LLC Mortgage Lender |License No. MC152859
- Mississippi Mortgage Lender License |License No. 152859
- New Hampshire | Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department | License No. 17295-MB
- Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance | License No. 152859 | FBC Mortgage, LLC doing business as Home Loans Today, 6855 South Havana St., Suite 320, Centennial, CO 80112| (866) 919-2064;
- Oregon | FBC Mortgage, LLC, License No. ML-5164;
- Pennsylvania | Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License | License No. 39206
- Rhode Island | Rhode Island Licensed Lender | License No. 20132897LL
- Texas | FBC Mortgage, LLC 189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 970 Orlando, FL 32801 | Texas – SML Mortgage Banker Registration | License No. 152859
- Virginia | FBC Mortgage, LLC, NMLS ID #152859 | License No. MC-5654 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)
- Washington | Consumer Loan Company License | License No. CL-152859
- FBC Mortgage, LLC Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 152859
- Toll Free Number: (866) 413-2563
To go to the NMLS access page please click on:
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.
FBC Mortgage, LLC Trade Name Disclosure
FBC Mortgage, LLC also does business as Home Loans Today and Gateway Home Lending.
Gateway Home Lending is a registered trade name used by FBC Mortgage, LLC only in the state of Florida.
Home Loans Today is a registered trade name used by a branch of FBC Mortgage, LLC in its Consumer Direct Division. FBC Mortgage, LLC does not operate as Home Loans Today in Massachusetts.