Website Privacy Notice
If you are visiting the Site from outside the United States, please do not provide any personal data through the Site or by e-mail, as this Policy may not comply with local laws in your jurisdiction.
This Site is not intended for visitors under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from or about people under 18 years of age, nor do we knowingly market our products or services to people under 18 years of age.
Personal data we collect from visitors
Personal data identifies an individual by, for example, name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. We may collect the following types of personal data: (1) if you apply for a job, your name, address, references, and employment history; (2) if you apply for credit, your name, address, social security number, credit history, and financial information, directly or through one of our brokers or dealers; (3) if you use this Site to check the status of your account, your name, account number, and other information, such as a password, to verify your identity; and (4) if you send us e-mail or request information, your name, e-mail address, and any other personal data you supply in your e-mail message.
Other data we automatically collect
Regardless of cookies, all web browsers transmit the IP address of the computer on which they are running (so that the web server knows where to send the requested web page). We analyze IP addresses only in extraordinary circumstances to attempt to track hackers.
How we use the data we collect
We may use the data that you provide as follows: (1) if you apply for a job, to consider you for the position and to contact references; (2) if you apply for credit, to assess your credit-worthiness (including retrieving credit reports) and to approve or reject your application; (3) if you check the status of your account, to respond to your inquiry; (4) if you send us e-mail or request information, to reply to your request. We may also use the data that you provide to help us improve the content and function of the Site or other sites, to better understand our customers and markets, to improve our products and services, to enhance our marketing and promotional efforts, to improve product offerings, and to later contact you, electronically or otherwise, about products or services that we believe will interest you. If required by law, such communications will explain how to “opt out” of receiving future communications. You cannot, however, opt out of receiving communications about your account, such as service announcements and administrative notices.
FBC Mortgage, LLC may share data that you provide under the following circumstances:
- We may share your name, address, and information about your transactions and experiences with us (such as your payment history or other facts about your account) with our affiliates.
- We may also share other personal data that you provide with our affiliates in order to provide you with information about products or services that may interest you.
- Agents and Service Providers – In order to establish, administer, and manage our customers’ accounts, evaluate credit, provide customer service and benefits, process account transactions and account statements, conduct research and analysis, or process job applications, we may disclose personal data to companies that work with us to perform services or business operations on our behalf. We may also share personal data with companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, or with other financial institutions (including insurance companies) with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
- Business Transfers – As we develop our business, we may sell or buy businesses or assets, or be involved in mergers or other corporate reorganization. In transactions such as these, your personal data may be one of the transferred business assets.
- Other Third Parties (Optional Disclosures) – We may share, as permitted by law, your personal data with third parties with whom we do not have joint marketing agreements, such as other financial service providers, insurance companies, or non-financial companies such as service organizations, retailers, travel services or direct marketers. These companies may wish to provide you with information about products or services that may interest you.
- Option for our Consumer Customers: If you are a consumer (as opposed to commercial) customer of FBC Mortgage, LLC, you may direct us not to share personal data with other third parties, except as permitted by law, by calling 866-413-2563 or by submitting an Opt-Out request located here: https://www.fbchomeloans.com/opt-out/
FBC Mortgage, LLC uses reasonable measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, deletion, or alteration. Any information you provide on an on-line FBC Mortgage, LLC form (such as a job or credit application) is encrypted. Any personal information that FBC Mortgage, LLC electronically transmits to you at your request (such as your account balance) is encrypted. E-mail communications are not encrypted. Therefore, you should not send any personal data by e-mail. FBC Mortgage, LLC will never send you e-mail requesting personal data.
FBC Mortgage, LLC does not control and is not responsible for other visitors’ treatment of information that you post on public areas of the Site. For example, such information may be collected and used by others for their own purposes, including sending you unsolicited e-mail.
Additional Rights and Opt-Out Protecting Your Identity and Credit
Credit reporting agencies may share your information with other companies when you apply for a home loan. This may cause you to receive Email or phone calls that you didn’t ask for, offering credit cards, refinancing or other loan products.
You can stop these calls and Emails by opting out of these prescreened credit offers. Simply call (888) 567-8688 or visit www.optoutprescreen.com.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE § 1798.83 PERMITS OUR VISITORS WHO ARE CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS TO REQUEST CERTAIN INFORMATION REGARDING THEIR DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR THEIR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
If you are a California customer and would like to make a request, please submit your request by calling 866-413-2563 or by submitting an Opt-Out request located here: https://www.fbchomeloans.com/opt-out/
California Residents may be entitled to additional rights over their personal information. If you would like more information on these rights please click here.
Notices and revisions
FBC Mortgage, LLC may revise this Policy from time to time. You should periodically check the revision date at the top of this web page to learn of any revisions. Your use of the Site at any time is deemed acceptance of the Policy then in effect. If you have questions about this Policy, please call 866-413-2563 or submit a request located here: https://www.fbchomeloans.com/opt-out/
Last Updated: October 10, 2019