FBC Mortgage, LLC Legal Disclosures and License Information
It is FBC Mortgage, LLC policy to comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Fair Housing Act. In addition, it is FBC Mortgage, LLC policy to comply with state laws that provide greater protection. FBC Mortgage, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender, and does not engage in business practices that discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; national origin; ancestry; sex; marital status; familial status (number and age of children); sexual orientation; age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding agreement); medical history; disability; physical condition; military status; because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act or Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA); that all or part of a consumer’s income derives from a public assistance program; or any other basis prohibited by law. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
State Disclosure Requirements
FBC Mortgage, LLC is a licensed mortgage lender in the following states:
Texas State SpecificIn Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.
FBC Mortgage, LLC Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 152859
Toll Free Number: (866) 413-2563
FBC Mortgage, LLC Affiliated Businesses
FBC Mortgage, LLC Trade Name Disclosure
|FBC Mortgage, LLC also does business as Home Loans Today|
|Home Loans Today is a registered trade name used by a branch of FBC Mortgage, LLC is in its Consumer Direct Division.|
|FBC Mortgage, LLC does not operate as Home Loans Today in Massachusetts|
|FBC Mortgage is a registered trade name|
|SimpleLoan is a registered trade name|
|SimpleLoan.com is a registered trade name|
|FBC Home Loans is a registered trade name|
FBC Mortgage, LLC Sweepstakes/Contest Rules and Regulations
TEAM TOBIN EDWARDS INSTAGRAM CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS1. To enter the contest:
- Follow the Team Tobin Edwards account on Instagram.
- "Like" the Team Tobin Edwards Instagram official contest photo.
- "Tag" one other person (other than yourself) in the comments of the contest photo.
- The person who is "tagged" in the comments must also follow Team Tobin Edwards on Instagram.
- Individual Instagram users are allowed 1 comment per account.
- Instagram accounts can only win 1 time each
3. A winner will be pulled and randomly selected from the list of Instagram accounts that have "Liked" the official Team Tobin Edwards contest photo and commented on the photo.
4. The drawing of the winner will be video recorded and saved on record at FBC Mortgage, LLC. The winner(s) will also be tracked and recorded.
5. FBC Mortgage, LLC employees and immediate family members of employees are not allowed to participate.
6. Contest will run on a month-to-month basis.
7. Estimated prize value is $120 ($60 each – 2 prizes).
8. Upon contest entry, participant gives FBC Mortgage, LLC the right and permission to use submitted contest material (photos, videos, personal information such as name, city or zip code of residence, etc.) to promote the contest.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. Void where prohibited.
11. FBC Mortgage, LLC is not responsible for technical issues when submitting a contest entry.
12. By submitting your contest entry, you agree to the terms and conditions associated with this contest.
13. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Southeast Building Conference Yeti SweepstakesYeti Tundra 35 Sweepstakes Rules: This is a sweepstakes. Participants must be attending the 2018 Southeast Building Conference in Orlando, Florida, to enter Yeti Cooler sweepstakes. To enter the sweepstakes, participants must watch the video at bit.ly/FBCatSEBC and enter a valid email address at the end of the video. A winner will be drawn at random from the list of email addresses submitted after the 2018 Southeast Building Conference has concluded. Participants may only submit an email address once. No purchase necessary.
Information regarding risks of reverse mortgages:
- A reverse mortgage is a loan that must be repaid
- Circumstances under which payments or access to a line of credit may end or a consumer would be required to repay a reverse mortgage during the consumer’s life (e.g., the borrower sells the home)
- Foreclosure may occur if the consumer (1) lives somewhere other than the home longer than allowed by the loan agreement; or (2) does not pay property taxes or insurance premiums
- Consumers must make payments for taxes and insurance during the term of the reverse mortgage
- Reverse mortgage costs may vary and less expensive options may be available
- A reverse mortgage may affect eligibility for some government programs. Specifically, SSI and Medicaid may be affected.
- In order to retain the home when the reverse mortgage becomes due that (1) the consumer or the consumer’s heirs or estate must pay the entire loan balance and (2) the balance may be greater than the value of the consumer’s home.